The cornerstone for Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic School (SPPS) was laid on May 8,1955. The original building consisted of 8 classrooms and a gymnasium. In 1959, a drive began to enlarge the school. SPPS today consists of 18 classrooms, an art room, gym, computer lab, kitchen, and offices. The most recent addition to the school was completed in December 1997, when two classrooms and a library/media center were added.

The Church was remodeled in June 1997 and a new altar, baptistery and ambo were added.
Sts. Peter and Paul Church celebrated it's 50th anniversary on June 27, 1999. The Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart joined our teaching staff at the start of the 2003-2004 school year. Sts. Peter and Paul School celebrated it's 50th anniversary during the 2005-2006 school year.

We have much to be thankful for.

Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School © 2000-2010   home | about us | admissions | alumni | athletics | current families | student life | contact us