|Tuition Rates for the 2013-2014 school year
|PreSchool (One Rate)
|Pre-K Half Day - 2 Days
||Pre-K Full Day - 2 Days
|Pre-K Half Day - 3 Days
||Pre-K Full Day - 3 Days
|Pre-K Half Day - 4 Days
||Pre-K Full Day - 4 Days
|Pre-K Half Day - 5 Days
||Pre-K Full Day - 5 Days
|K thru 8
Archdiocese of Denver
(signed form required)
|Half Day Kindergarten
|Full Day Kindergarten
||* Discount allowed for full-time students only
||* If more than 4 children deducat 30% off the single child tuition rate.
Registration Fee per family (Non Refundable with completed registration packet & fee.)
By March 15 - $150.00 Early Registration After March 15 - $175.00
- If you check the monthly payment option and you are using the monthly payment system you must include a completed ACH form and voided check in order for the parish to process your registration material.
- In order to receive a 2% discount full payment option is due by August 1st. Does not apply if receiving PSAS or other Grants/Discounts
|ACE - Alliance for Choice in Education
1201 E. Colfax Ave. Suite 302
Denver, CO 80216
|Seeds of Hope
1300 Steel St.
Denver, CO 80210
- ACE is privately funded
- Documentation of Income is required
- 50% of tuition per year for 4 years - maximum $2000/year
- Children must qualify for federal free lunch program
- Seeds of Hope is funded by the Archdiocese of Denver, grades K-8
- Assistance is based on income levels (guidelines should be available the end of April)
- Documentation of income is required
|Schmitz Family Foundation
6500 E. Hampden Ave. Suite 203
Denver, CO 80224
- Schmitz Family Foundation is privately funded - grades K-8
- $1,800. 00 per year based on income levels
- Documentation of income is required
Sts. Peter & Paul Parish
3900 Pierce St.
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Sts. Peter & Paul Parish provides financial assistance for families in need (Grades K - 8th).
- Current families must apply for financial assistance by April 15.
- Sts. Peter & Paul uses a 3rd party, PSAS, to review applications
- Documentation of financial need is required (current taxes with W-2 required)Please check with your parish now to insure you meet their guidelines for affiliation.
- Be registered at Sts. Peter & Paul Parish for at least six months
- Attend Sunday Mass at Sts. Peter and Paul Parish. (It is a privilege to praise God in the context of the Eucharist. As Catholics it is our obligation to attend Mass every Sunday and every Holy Day of Obligation. Parents are encouraged to give this witness of their faith to their children). Sunday Mass attendance is the main criteria for in-parish status discount.
- Envelopes must be used on a weekly basis to track your contribution and church attendance activity for this discount. Many Catholics tithe 10% to their parish. All are encouraged to make a sacrificial gift.
- Another facet of stewardship is making a return to God with the gift of our time and/or talent. Our parish and school offers many opportunities for service with one’s time and talent.
ACTIVE PARISHIONER AT AN ARCHDIOCESAN PARISH (other than Sts. Peter & Paul)
In order to qualify as an ACTIVE parishioner at another parish with regard to a modified tuition rate, the family MUST complete the form signed by your Pastor in fulfilling Archdiocesan Policy 5100.
Sts. Peter and Paul School (SPPS), an Elementary Catholic School, in the Metropolitan Denver Area Catholic School system, under the jurisdiction of Archbishop Samuel J. Aquila, and the direction of Superintendent of Catholic Schools, Mr. Richard Thompson, and Father Jason Thuerauf, Pastor, and Sr. Mary Patrice, O.C.D., Principal of SPPS, attests that this school does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its admission policy, treatment of students, and its employment practices.
Further, this school does not discriminate against students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, and admits them to the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to all students in the school in its education policies, its admission policies, its scholarship and loan programs, and its athletic and other administered programs.